Well well, Rainy cold day but I think 22 turned up (they flow in and out) from 11am till stumps at 2.30pm. The new LIGHT AREA Bangor Tavern is a changed place bright as a button compared to previous.
I am amazed at the conversations taking place from a myriad of subjects the only problem one only gets to hear what is going on in you immediate seating area and it is novel to see how over the hours people change seats to get a different perspective, BUT THAT,S WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.
Subjects around me.
- Maybe the ladies of the Club should have a similar day.
- Glasses versus lense implants.
- Getting a MOSQUE in your street.
- 100 years reunion of the Goulburn first grand prix next year.
- Nitrogen in tyres or not.
- Hitting up the Bangor tavern as a sponsor.
- Representation in Court if needed (see The Colonel) Ha Ha.
Missed Col the butcher, Postman Jim, Tunnells, and many others (you too Bald eagle).
The rain stopped and I walked home, hope to do it again on the last Wednesday Next Month.