Lots away and on holidays overseas but we still managed 18 participants, with the LONG table one only hears the close conversations but I can assure you it sure is a Talkfest. Those near me included
- Tex Morton in hospital getting a pacemaker.
- Budapest to Amsterdam cruises.
- The saveloy boys (you know who I mean) need a BIGGER THERMOS.
- The benefits of $30 tyre pressure monitors.
- More worried talk about riding/driving tests for older members.
- Nicknames and who need recognition, some a surprise.
- Grandkids and how they have different outlooks and priorities compared to us OLDER generation.
- After Prostate lecture what the real after effects are after operation.
The new look Tavern is a much nicer place has made a great difference. Stumps up, The stragglers about 3pm. Hope to see you again next month on the last Wednesday.
Nippy Norm Syme